10 Keys To Online MLM Success
The Internet is definitely the wave of the future. Dot-com fever is every where, and it seems that there is no cure. Fortunes are being made online and you want to stake your claim. Below are 10 keys to MLM Success.
10 Keys to Online MLM Success
Here are a few key points to keep in mind as you develop and build your business –
- Focus on the knowledge that you already have. Every web site, newsletter and online venture needs to have a Unique Selling Proposition or USP. This is something that sets you apart from the rest. Everyone has knowledge between their ears that is different and unique. Use it. Be willing to go the extra mile to make your product stand out. To further develop this, find other web sites and newsletters that are similar to yours. Study these and brainstorm about what appeals to you, and what you can do that is different.
- Make sure your site is not another copy-cat web site. Nothing is worse than seeing the same information over and over again on many web sites. If you are offering Affiliate Programs, that’s great. But, develop your own sales letter and testimonials. Don’t just slap up a banner and hope it will make you millions.
- Avoid constantly comparing yourself to others. Everyone comes to the table with different experiences, education, ideas, etc. If you are just getting started, you must realize that it will take time and many fine-tunings before you get your site, newsletter and product line just the way you want it. This is just part of the process to your MLM Success.
- View everything you do through the eyes of your potential customer. Make it about THEM, and not about you. Use the word “you” at least three times more than you use the word “I”. Believe it or not, people don’t really care about you and what you have done. Turn your knowledge and experience into information that relates to them.
- Tell people who you are, provide them with contact information and don’t be anonymous. Your picture should be on your web site, as well as where you are located, a phone number and valid email address. You don’t need to list your home address, but give them an idea of where you live. There is nothing worse than a web site promising you overnight riches with no contact information. I don’t know about you, but to me, this screams “SCAM” very loudly.
- Automate your business as much as possible from the very beginning. Use autoresponders to provide highly requested information about your product or service. Autoresponders are also a great way to follow up and stay current with people that have expressed an interest in your offer. Most people do not buy on the first visit. Studies show that it takes 7 to 9 exposures before most people buy. If you give up too early, you’ll miss the pot of gold at the end of the web!
- Use common business etiquette and manners. Avoid the use of slang. Remember, the World Wide Web is just that – world wide. You will never alienate an audience by using a professional tone, but you might if you get too casual. Other than blatant spam, answer emails, even if it is a brief acknowledgment. You never know when you will interact with someone again, so treat each person as your most valued customer. They might be!
- Ask questions of others! Successful people love to offer help and advice. There are bulletin boards all over the Internet where you can post messages looking for help on a particular topic whether it’s how to design something into your site, where to get a merchant account or something else. If you don’t ask, you’ll never know. I learned through my first business project that people are successful for a reason. One reason is that they didn’t try to re-invent the wheel. If I can’t find the answer on my own, I’m the first one to post a message or send an email to someone that I think might have the answer. Try it! The responses and offers of help I have received from Internet millionaires are amazing.
- Online marketing is great, but don’t forget to market your business offline as well. Every time you give someone cash, write a check or give your credit card, include a business card with it. Tell people about your online business and ask them to spread the word. Word of mouth advertising is better than any other form. Press releases, offline classifieds and traditional methods of advertising are important to your online business.
- Build relationships and use networking skills online. Visit social networking sites, groups, online bulletin boards and newsgroups and offer real help and assistance. Don’t spam these places, but use a signature line promoting your business, if it is acceptable. If you are legitimate, people will remember you and it could be worth gold to your MLM Success in the future.
Tips to Get You On Your Way to MLM Success
I hope these tips will help you. The most important thing is to just get started. Don’t wait until you feel everything is perfect. It won’t be. It never is. You will probably make thousands of changes. Everyone does! When you are changing, you are growing and your business will, too! To your MLM Success!!
Jackie Ulmer has worked from home for over fifteen years, coaching and training thousands on the secrets to success in a home business. Contact her through her website at http://www.streetsmartwealth.com
and sign up for her newsletter and learn what it takes to “Profit in Your PJs, Online!”
The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success
by: Lon Safko
publisher: Wiley, published: 2010-10-05
sales rank: 79544
The bestselling bible for social media is now completely revised and updated!
The Social Media Bible, Second Edition (www.TSMB2.com) is the most comprehensive resource that transforms the way corporate, small business, and non-profit companies use social media to reach their desired audiences with power messages and efficiency. In this Second Edition, each of the three parts – Tactics, Tools, and Strategies – have been updated to reflect the most current social media trends.
- Covers all major new software applications, including features and benefits, in detail
- Lists more than 120 companies integral to the social media industry with updated data, products, services, and links
- Includes advanced topics like measuring social media return on investment (ROI) and how to develop and implement the Five Steps to Social Media Success strategy plan
- Includes dozens of social media ROI case studies
- Author is a widely acknowledged social media authority with numerous media appearances and speaking engagements
The Social Media Bible, Second Edition gives you a fully up-to-date toolbox to revamp your marketing strategy and create new opportunities for growth.
The SYSTEM Why The Teaching and Tools of Network Marketing Will Save America
by: Jeremy Howerton
publisher: System Successful, published: 2011-02-18
sales rank: 859310
Make no mistake about it. America is at war; it is at war with itself, and we’re losing the battle. We need a new approach.
What is the SYSTEM?
The SYSTEM is the name used to describe the amazingly effective learning tools, behavioral packages, and action plans advocated and practiced by Network Marketing, Direct Sales, and Multi-level Marketing (MLM) businesses all over the world. And it is the SYSTEM that may very well be America’s final hope.
The SYSTEM, with its many components, naturally instills in its advocates ideals such as accountability, honor, and integrity; three ideals America is desperate to recapture.
The SYSTEM naturally builds character at the highest level. It emphasizes people skills, money management, and an unapologetic work ethic. It provides long-term gratification in a microwave world. It gives meaning to our morals, our values, and our principles. The bottom line of the SYSTEM is “win-win, or no deal.”
American society has stumbled, and we’re on the verge of falling. We’ve traded cooperation and support for power-seeking and division. We’ve traded the health of the whole for things like position and influence. It has to stop. Join me in exploring the SYSTEM. Join me in turning the page on a new, rejuvenated America.